Nutricology, Mastic Gum, 120 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Aug 13, 2009

I ordered this product to effectively eradicate an H Pylori infection that I had been dealing with for over 2 years! I had been experiencing weight loss, fatigue, dark stools, malnourishment, indigestion, & adrenal fatigue. All indicators towards signs of low HCL due to H pylori. I used Mastic Gum for a period of 15 days so far and can feel the difference! I highly recommend 2 capsules in the morning 30 minutes before your first meal and 2 capsules right before bed. Please supplement with DGL and Slippery Elm to heal the gut during this process. Continue this regimen for a minimum of 30 days. Avoid red meat and large meals! Eat lots of alkaline fruits and vegetables! Cabbage is your best friend right now! I wish all of you the best of luck and remember that good health and proper understanding are life's blessings!

Very effective !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

For the past three years i have had constant issues with my stomach such as gas, bloating all day, gaining weight, constipation, even though i look skinny. During these three years i went to see different doctors who kept telling me nothing was wrong with me and that I needed to change my diet (which I did) and do more exercise (which i did as well) but my stomach issues kept appearing. At the beginning of this year i decided to do a more thorough check up and ended up finding out I had H. Pylori which i was prescribed two antibiotics (amox and clarith) with another pill called "omeprazole" to take for two weeks twice a day. I only lasted three days because of serious side effects with these drugs so after doing a bit of research online I found out that there was a way to control and eradicate pylori with mastic gum and manuka honey as well as using probiotics. I purchases Nutricology`s mastic gum and finished the bottle (took for one month) and during the time i took mastic gum i decided to try out a gluten free diet and taking a teaspoon of manuka honey before bed. I took the mastic gum this way: one pill (1000mg) two hours before breakfast and one pill at night (one hour before manuka honey). The whole time i took mastic gum i did not have anymore issues with the symptoms i had described in the beginning of this review, i was amazed. My stomach began getting flat like it used to be (im 145lb and 5'8) and i did not have gas issues (passing gas a lot) anymore. When I finished the bottle of Nutricology i purchased a different brand called "Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 500" and took it for another month and i felt the same way as when i took Nutricologys brand so both brands worked for me. Flash forward to two months of mastic and manuka and I told my doctor that I was feeling fine and haven`t had issues with my stomach. I highly recommend Mastic Gum to everyone with same issue !

Has really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2463023 on May 17, 2011

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks as I have H pylori. I can now eat without gastric symptoms. I was starting to think I was allergic to everything i ate!!! So sorry you're out of stock!

Don't Waste Your Money

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Oct 27, 2011

They don't even fill the capsules completely... I don't know what they did differently with their powder, but it doesn't smell or taste like the Jarrow or Source Naturals versions. More importantly, it did nothing for my h.pylori induced bloating (I event took up 15 capsules at a time in the end). On the other hand, using Source Naturals I found relief from bloating with just 4 capsules.

Mastic Gum helps w/ heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1400381 on Apr 10, 2008

This product was recommended to me as a natural solution to heartburn. I did the perscription ones, but of course they have other problems too. This product works for me to help with my heartburn. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that suffers from heartburn.