Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on May 09, 2008

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Is it safe to consume?

Posted by 5161570634047734142 on Aug 10, 2014

On the back label of this product there's a warning saying that this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm

Used it for skin

Posted by Reviewer2412587 on Feb 08, 2010

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 31, 2009

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

Tastes great but...

Posted by Reviewer2604671 on Oct 15, 2011

This was my first go at a green superfood drink and while it did taste great and i definitely had more energy when i drank it in the morning, the large amount of soy lecithin and the 'California Proposition 65 Warning' label makes me uneasy so I'll be looking for an alternative.

Good for stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2362677 on Feb 19, 2009

I hope this will work for hay fever.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about a week, but I do think I am feeling better. I am looking for solutions for low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver.

my favorite green drink

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 23, 2009

We've been using this for years, it's excellent. Seen it boost immune systems and help recover from illnesses. I like the taste too. Please keep making it!

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2668326 on Sep 26, 2009

since I have Progreens, my skin condition is great and I don't even need foundation anymore. So I sended to my mother as a little gift and she loves it!!! Now we can't start our day without ProGreeens!!! I would love my husband to have this every morning for good health!!!