not bad

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014

I don't love the flavour, but cheaper than Hydralyte here in As and just as effective.

My husband loves it!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Awesome little tablets, and GREAT tasting!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3156476 on Feb 08, 2012

I like the crisp taste and how fast it dissolves. I made the mistake of not being hydrated enough to start a run in the heat (treadmill is in the room with the stove) and got dizzy and wobbly after only 2 miles - after 15 minutes the Nuun water helped so much I was able to finish the run.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Apr 05, 2012

Great value for money. Works well for my dizzy spells & helps get me through foggy gaps between meals. Also I feel a lot better faster drinking Nuun instead of just plain water when I wake up dehydrated in the morning. For me, I guess my issue may also be glucose-related, as I have since discovered a BIG difference between Nuun (sugar-free), and the brand Hydralite (contains glucose). I have found Hydralite much more longer-lasting and faster-acting relief from my dizziness and confusion and fogginess throughout the day. I have trialled adding some ordinary sugar to my Nuun drinks, which helps, but does not compare in efficacy or relief to Hydralite with glucose. I am grateful this product has helped me discover the solution to my dizziness.

good

Posted by 4999691428012573767 on Aug 30, 2014

good

Posted by 5448909540865925507 on Nov 27, 2014

Top product for hidratation. Excelent for long workouts

Great product!!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Jan 23, 2015

👍👍👍

Nice drink. Lemon preferred

Posted by 4616800912085101698 on Aug 16, 2013

I bought this as well as the lemon. I prefer the lemon but overall, both are great.

Very good taste...

Posted by 4921836480879094398 on Dec 16, 2013

...and perfect price of course!

Orange-flavoured, but not overboard

Posted by pugface on Jan 18, 2014

Don't expect a giant orange hit from this-- it's nothing like orange juice or orange-flavoured gatorade. It is however, a lightly flavoured orange with the tiniest citrus tang. Well worth a purchase!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »