damaged capsules

Posted by 5407370872132160433 on Apr 08, 2016

Happy with the product but every bottle we open always has a couple of capsules that are damaged and I have to wipe all the other capsules and clean bottle because of the smell.

Good product, Misleading label

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Nov 04, 2015

Good clean ingredients. but misleading label, each pill is 500mg, description says eat 1 or 2 pill each time, but nutritional label states 2 pills per serving.

Dropped my Bad Cholesterol by 20 Points!

Posted by Reviewer1682273 on Sep 02, 2015

This is a great Krill Oil. It really has improved my cholesterol numbers with none of the aftertaste of regular Omega supplements. Highly recommend!

Olympian Labs Inc., Krill Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels (OLY-03039)

Posted by 5601616459809999204 on Jul 28, 2014

I have MS and this combined with some other vitamins seems to be helping

Krill Oil

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Jun 01, 2014

I find that using this product is good at supporting my weight loss, by providing me with healthy fats with my meals.

Olympic Labs Inc. 1000mg Drill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2088171 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered, what I thought was ONLY Krill Oil. After receiving my bottle I read the front label, which was rather deceiving once I read the entire label on the back and sides of the bottle. There is NO statement regarding the toxins or mercury levels as shown on this site and that my particular bottle ALSO has TUNA as a source of 'Fish oil concentrate'...once again, NOT described on this site's label. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this 'hype' of advertising! I have always trusted this site and it's reputation. The bottle that I had received should read: Krill Oil/Fish oil MIX. For the future I would suggest that you provide ALL parts of the label, not just the parts that will sell a product. Buyer, beware, 'nuff said. Aloha, Keoni

Easy fish oil

Posted by 4965786375653220320 on Jan 06, 2013

No after taste and simple and easy to take.

Nice pure product

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Aug 12, 2012

Part of our health regimen, krill is the purest omega 3 you can take.

Deception PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1432293 on May 01, 2012

How can you like a product that clearly advertises the strength as 1000mg and when and ONLY when you read the label VERY carefully, do you realise that the product is only 500mg PER CAPSULE. GREAT on deception, POOR on morals. I won't be buying it again.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2227920 on Apr 16, 2012

I am still trialling this product, so at present cannot give a rating or review, have been taking it for several weeks now, but cannot estimate any difference. Perhaps it takes a while to kick in. Will see.