Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 04, 2010

This product tasted good and I enjoyed mixing it with my brown rice protein a couple of times a week, until I noticed that once I started to drink this everyday I got gas. This does not happen to everyone though.

Pea protein

Posted by Reviewer1362314 on Jan 21, 2010

It is getting better because it is not too sweet

Quality and great taste

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.

I agree. Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Oct 29, 2009

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Tastes ok.

Posted by Sherri on Oct 01, 2009

I blend this with bananas and almond milk and it tastes okay. I have been drinking it for about few weeks now and feel fine. I work out at least 3 times a week. I have a friend who was drinking too much of it and started spilling protein in her urine. So I recommend following the directions.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 01, 2009

This pea protein powder seems fairly good quality, there is alot of flavouring though so the actual taste of the pea protein isn't prominent enough to tell. I didn't realise it had sweeteners, I prefer to be able to taste its quality but it does the job so no problems.

Posted by Reviewer1106461 on Sep 28, 2009

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

perfect substitution for soy protein

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Jul 27, 2009

my wife and I are vegetarians, and used to always have soy protein shakes in the morning. now we switched to pea protein shakes since soy was affecting us negatively. this pea protein powder is by far the best-tasting/highest protein powder we have come across yet. we will continue to but this product

Posted by Reviewer1367739 on Jul 23, 2009

I love the pea protein!! Bought it from a naturapath at a very high price. I use rice milk put some liquid vitamin D in it and a handful of fruit and ice and I have 3-4 a day.This is pretty much what I have for meals plus a green salad..I love the taste and the fact that I keep it down..Wonderful product and very fast shipping.Thank You.