• The manufacturer of this product sends us this item with an outside packaging box, and sometimes without the outside packaging box. You may receive either one, both are the exact same product.

• Customer Ratings

wonderful and helpful

Posted by 5098098740771383676 on Apr 01, 2016

no regrets getting this. i feel better and the amt of breakouts have lessened. in event if I had one- they went away quickly. A life saver!

Herp-Eeze?

Posted by 5068112942472945943 on Jan 15, 2016

Why can't i order it to Russia ? I need two bottles asap, cuz i'm on therapy.

Can cause illness

Posted by 5653353811344994127 on Apr 19, 2015

I tried this product and was excited from all the reviews, I started taking and did more research on it with my Acupuncturist and we discovered that it can cause reproductive defeats and cancer, I know it states this in the warning however we found many stories in it that freaked me out. Along with this I took for one month and I turned into a complete psycho and my mood temperament was not exactly one to be desired. I have HSV2 and although no breakout this product I will not take due to too many side affects, I won't take the prescribe antiviral due to side affects so why take a supposedly natural supplement that gives me worse side affects. I threw my second bottle away and sticking with Blue Green Marine Algae.

Feels like it's doing me good

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

I didn't have any outbreaks from the time I started taking this several months ago. I stopped taking it a month ago and still haven't had any.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2508303 on Feb 17, 2015

Excellent product for suppression maintenance and shortens healing time. I usually double the dose during an outbreak (8 pills total/day). I would hate to ever be without this product....

Heal formula?

Posted by Reviewer2529265 on Sep 24, 2013

This stuff tastes awful. I can only take with a meal otherwise it's nauseating. I'm finishing this bottle only because it was so expensive!

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2612838 on Nov 21, 2011

This formula works great as daily preventitive measure.

I take 2 a day

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Sep 29, 2011

I've been using this for months. I'm almost done with my 3rd container. No outbreak so far since. I also take it as a back up for my immune system. As other reviews mention, I too hate the name. I just scratch off the Herp on the label and put it with my other supplements.

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer1135685 on Jun 05, 2011

I ordered this after reading the other reviews. I was previously using L Lysine and it was okay for the most part. After using these maybe at the onset of a flare up then for about 2 days I was fine. I would order them again. Thank you.

Excellent, excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jan 16, 2011

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »