Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2540478 on May 04, 2011

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.

They worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Feb 26, 2012

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

Breast Pain Gone but get Thyroid checked regularly

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013

I take one tablet daily for fibrocystic breast disease. I originally started on one a day which eliminated symptoms. But after just under a year some mild symptoms stated to come back. I got a small lump surrounded by very tender inflamation. I increased my dose to two tablets and the lump was completely gone within a few days!! Soon after I went back to one tab per day. I cannot express my gratitude enough that I found out about this product and the protection benefits of iodine. I had suffered from FBD for many years and got to the stage where I couldnt even hug my kids or my husband - it was so painful. I had a lump surgically removed which was completely unnecessary as taking the iodine would have eliminated it. I wish my surgeon had told me about the condition I had and that taking this would cure it. ** WARNING THOUGH I would cut back the dosage after 12-18 months though to half a tab or preferably stop for a while. IMO by then your body should have been completely saturated with the Iodine and you don't want it to start making your thyroid work overtime. It is supposed to be be safe for long term use but I would proceed long term with caution. You can always start taking it again later if needed. ALWAYS take with some magnesium and vitamin C! And make sure you get your thyroid checked regularly whilst taking this. If you have taken too much Iodine you will start to feel very jittery like you have had too much coffee and this is your thyroid working too hard.

hard to review

Posted by owlsrwise on Dec 23, 2011

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1159992 on Jul 07, 2011

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!