Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Optimum Nutrition, BCAA 1000 Caps, Mega-Size, 1000 mg, 400 Capsules

GREAT SERVICE - FROM BRAZIL

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 17, 2012

I've just received my product. It delayed nearly 20 days since my request. Brazilians customers must be relaxed, and should believe/entrust iherb service.

REVIEW: OPTIMUM NUTRITION BCAA 1000 CAPS

Posted by Reviewer2336790 on Mar 11, 2011

Very good quality caps, 400 for $27, BEST VALUE ON THE NET. Take at least 2 caps pre and post workout (best with protein shake). For even better results, 1 cap morning, 2 caps pre workout, 2 post workout and 2 at night. To avoid having to take so many, buy Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 powder instead and take that post workout and night. BCAA'S (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are essential for muscle repair and synthesis (growth). If you can only afford to take one serving a day, take it POST WORKOUT. This is when your muscles are most receptive to BCAA'S and nutrients. Be warned though, this is no where near enough to cause noticeable growth. To increase muscle sensitivity to nutrients or anything you ingest (even creatine), take a vasodilator such as AAKG or like me, Magnesium and Iron caps 30 minutes before (cheap from chemist). This causes your veins and arteries to dilate, allowing a lot more nutrients and oxygen into your muscles and giving you a better pump.

ótimo bcaa

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012

O bcaa da ON contem em cada cap, 1000mg, já os nacionais do brasil contem de 400 a 800mg. Fora que o preço é absurdo, mais na iherb é praticamente grátis.

Little Miss Energy!

Posted by 4620156107414699822 on Jan 17, 2014

I a very pleased with this product. I have been taking BCAA for about 3 years, but the place where I was purchasing them was a too high in price for a small quantity so I decided to search the internet for a product that was pure and without a lot of other unnecessary ingredients. Nothing that you take is a miracle cure for losing weight (fat), eating properly and exercise in conjunction with utilizing aids such as BCAA will enhance your results and speed the process. You should always make that kind of a lifestyle your life's habit. Remember, sugar is addictive! Fight the addiction. When I utilize BCAA, I swear that my muscles feel stronger, because it helps to preserve the muscle and get energy from the fat reserves instead. Blessings!

WOW!

Posted by 5287564539214910036 on Jul 29, 2013

I took this just before a work out and it hit me like a brick wall during a leg session. I felt stronger than ever and I felt no fatigue in my legs. Great product.