Effective, and yet..

Posted by TheNutriTech on Aug 26, 2015

I take it with empty stomach one hour before going to bed, feel very calm and pleased mood, helped me deeply fall asleep like never ever before although I'm a very light sleeper. One downside that made me rate it 4 stars, it gave me an extreme vivid dreams, it is unbelievably vivid, not any dreams, frightening once, I'm laughing while writing this review out of shock because I can't describe how vivid it is, Zinc at such dose might be the key cause here (from where I read in articles), but I wouldn't mind taking it in terms of facing tough lack of falling asleep. I do not recommend this for those are afraid of bad dreams. Also, you need to get enough hours of sleep from 8h to 9h, because if you didn't sleep enough you'll wake up lazy and you might want to skip facing your early morning by sleeping longer.

Good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

It helps with sleep and recovery.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1801490 on Aug 29, 2012

A very good supplements which helps to recover after weight training. :-)Thanks!

I'm from Latvia

Posted by IgorSuvorov on Mar 31, 2011

long enjoyed the product of this company is very pleased with good price

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2383029 on Feb 12, 2012

Works really well, I have been sleeping soundly ever since I started taking it.

Beaware of hidden charges

Posted by 4619090086400293927 on Nov 05, 2016

Giving it a single star as i am forced to...I am based in India and ordered supplement worth Rs 2200 and on receiving the product I was asked by DHL to pay for customs which was Rs 2400 extra (overall Rs 4600) which was more than the product value. It was never mentioned on the website regarding the price to be charged as custom duties. I felt like being cheated. I never had such bitter experience with Bodybuilding .com but had to switch to this because of unavailability of the desired product. My advice to everyone from India is not to order any product from iHerb and end up paying more...Jai Hind

Super Sleep - a must after a hard workout

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016

Recommended by my trainer, works like a charm. ZMA is great for anyone working out hard who needs help to switch off at night naturally and have a deep restful sleep to rebuild torn muscles and heal tired achy joints.

It's okay

Posted by 4904593006123858297 on Feb 02, 2016

Good zma!

Exellent ZMA

Posted by 4628966178496214842 on May 22, 2016

Good nutrition for muscles recovery

ZMA