• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 20, 2015

I haven't been taking this long enough to notice a difference yet.

Fantastic product

Posted by elrapha on Jun 21, 2014

since I started taking this products, my skin drastically improved, much clearer and younger. I get complements on my skin all the time. Actually I read the review of another customer saying the same thing and I decided to buy it. It was exactly the same. take 3 times a day teaspoon for this result.

Not bad - it dissolves well

Posted by 5317469612454191512 on Apr 21, 2014

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness.

Energy bomb

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Perfect in juice/smoothie! Tastes good, and contains so many good things for my body , perfect before running or other activities.

The best way to start your day!

Posted by 5527988339702384396 on Oct 15, 2013

I love this product and I have more energy after I started using this. A shot with Kamut is really the best way to start your day! Its refreshing and energizing. I also see a big difference on my skin. Its much cleaner and healthier. Can't say anything negative about this product.

good product,tasty also

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 28, 2013

when i buy this product the price was 18$ now it is 25$ i think that this powder is very good quality but i must say that i think that there is better deal than this based on price.Dont think that 90 g is little it is much more concentreted than powder because it is juice,bottle seems quality and in this product there is 50% alfa 50% kamut.Product is good and tasty so i will gave 4 star but personally i dont recomend this product at this price.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Good product,great brand

refreshing Drink

Posted by 4889312855916415448 on Jul 15, 2013

I am taking this powder with plain water. I need to help the taste a little so I use a packet of Stevia sweetener. I love it this way, I drink it twice a day on an empty stomach. I have more energy, feel better, Look better. I have less of an appetite so I feel lighter and younger. I am sold and will continue to use this product.

It works!

Posted by 5223830191545683048 on Jun 20, 2013

Very good for your digestion, and also a very good solution if you don't eat enough vegetables.

Energy

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.