• Reviews | English

green juice vs. toxins/pytonutrient deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2329737 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been a JUST BARLEY drinker since 2000. I-HERB is the cheapest source I have found for it. Green power as I call it satisfies my body for hours espeicially in a food nation that is void of a quick source of green fuel. It helps your immune system fight off disease. (1) teaspoon is all it takes for a good start to the day with your favorite juice.

Bright green color proves it just has to be good

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 06, 2009

This blends easily with my Salba seed and water and the color is so brilliantly green that it just has to be good for you.Add a little cherry juice and you have the perfect glass of morning juice.

barley

Posted by Reviewer2175573 on May 21, 2009

Great and cheap product, very satisfied! Been using it in smoothies.. yummy!

Just Barley!

Posted by Reviewer2820722 on Sep 17, 2009

This is a good organic barley grass juice with a good price.

Barleygrass

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Sep 28, 2009

I've sampled several brands of wheatgrass and barleygrass. Although I think you cannot beat growing your own, this powdered format is excellent, eg. for travel or gaps between growing trays.

Good way to up your green intake

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Nov 09, 2009

I don't have the barley powder by itself; I usually add in about 1 tsp to my freshly pressed green juice in the morning, along with Maca powder and Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder. I feel more energized these days and I do feel healthier. Great price too!

use barley grass

Posted by Reviewer1152836 on Nov 09, 2009

exellent green drink

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Mar 01, 2010

Extremely well priced good product. I'll be buying this again.

Good For Detox

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on May 17, 2010

It is a very good product with a very light taste, It helps me detox my form with along with my diet, So i am not to sure if it is working 100% of the time.

love it!