Tasty. Mental Clarity.

Posted by Reviewer3362984 on Mar 10, 2011

Everyday, I put it in a cup of hot chocolate, or hot water & milk, and drink it after dinner. I remain mentally clear, productive and creative throughout the evening, while feeling calm and relaxed, without getting too high. I like anything "masala", and this jam is delicious to me. I love it so much that i've already ordered and received my second bottle.

Excellent quality. Traditional recipe.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jun 19, 2014

I've been taking this for quite some time as part of my Ayurvedic treatment regime for some health issues. It has been instrumental in rejuvenating the body and increasing life force (ojas). I have more energy, a much stronger immune system and have had people say I now glow with energy. The taste of this product is amazing. Spicy with hints of pepper but not overpowering. It has wonderful amount of sweetness. I take 1 teaspoon morning and night off the spoon. If you have a sensitive stomach you can take some warm milk (preferably warm unpasteurised milk) with it to reduce aggravation (of pitta). This is medicine so try not to ingest more than recommended (tempting because it tastes great) or it may not work as well or even aggravate on some level. This is very efficient jam. This company is highly respected. I wouldn't even consider this product from a non-organic source. One taste and I'm sure you'll agree how amazing this is.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Jun 02, 2011

like this one best

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1152633 on Aug 26, 2011

The first benefit I notuicede almost within a week's period is that my nails became stronger ( I have brittle nails ). Was very happy about this ... as far as any other benefit, it is still too soon. Good tasting just from a spoon !!!

Provides more energy

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Sep 25, 2011

A teaspoon or two of this a day after a few days (I eat it straight) has given me an increase in energy, which is subtle but noticeable. A nice product. I prefer this over synthetic formulations.

Wonderful

Posted by 5138788357675882563 on Aug 10, 2012

Have been using Organic India's Chyawanprash for about a year...really feel the difference in my energy levels ...and my immune system has really strengthened wouldn't be without it..

Taste Organically Not too sweet

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 03, 2013

Bought 2 bottles of these due to their Organic nature. Taste was ok but preferred the slightly stronger taste of Nature's Formulary better. Have tried stronger and spicier blends before.

quite tasty and apparently very healthy

Posted by Reviewer1176465 on Aug 12, 2011

I ordered the jam for its health benefit. I found it very tasty, too. I will keep ordering.

tastes great on rice cakes

Posted by Reviewer1395392 on Jul 30, 2012

I used this in the morning on my rice cakes and was a great with a cup of tea for breakfast. I definitely need a bigger bottle next time around. The jam is thick and sticky and has a nice hint of cinnamon to it. Will purchase again.

Organic Chyawanprash

Posted by 5058394421547822804 on Jan 29, 2015

How great to find an organic Chyawanprash. I use 1 tsp per day, so it really is affordable that way.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »