strange after taste

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Aug 27, 2008

It has a really strange aftert aste.

Like this tea!

Posted by owlsrwise on Oct 20, 2009

Now this is a Tulsi that is great and all organic spices are used :) If you like Chai & you like Tulsi ... you will enjoy this!

Yummy and healthy

Posted by 5348563911405362705 on Sep 12, 2013

Nice flavor and healthy. I love drinking decaf chai with a splash of almond milk and honey. It is a mild flavor. Much more mild than a black tea based chai. But, I love that it has tulsi basil (medicinal for many purposes) and it is organic. Great price, too. I add two tea bags if I want it to taste more like a traditional chai.

It's OK!

Posted by 5568416153758733559 on Jul 29, 2013

I prefer spicier chai than this one, but it's OK to drink with just hot water. I had this chai with soy milk and it wasn't spicy enough for me.

OK

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 10, 2014

ok. a bit too strong and too many flavours inside.

Awful

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Mar 04, 2015

I like many teas in the Tulsi line, and I drink black tea-based chai daily. This product, however, is hideous. It resembles light brown dirty ditch water in the spring. That is about what it tastes like too. I have made two or three cups, but was unable to finish any of them. I will probably throw out the two boxes I wasted my money on.

Chai tea

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

Love this chai tea!

The whole line of Organic India Teas are GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1033019 on Aug 02, 2013

This tea is really good tasting, and healthy. I have ordered more because it is so good, hot or cold!

delicious

Posted by 5325840682062505475 on Mar 30, 2014

I love this tea. Really lovely flavour, especially with a teaspoon of honey with it.

Chai for chai lovers

Posted by 5072719518056775359 on Jul 22, 2014

This tea is full of subtle flavours and is a smooth, delicious drop. I enjoy the addition of tulsi and find the spice mix not too overwhelming, but well-balanced. Most of Organic India's products are quite consistent and delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »