Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Organix South, TheraNeem Pets, Pet Shampoo, Neem Therape, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

Wonderful Product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 20, 2010

Bought this for a friend who's dog (a Yorkie) had allergies and dry skin. She says her baby's skin has cleared up and she hasn't seen her scratch once since using it!!!

Pamper your pooch

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 07, 2011

My dog would scratch like crazy after each trip to the groomers, even when I paid extra for hypo-allergic shampoo and conditioners. Bought Thera-Neem for the groomer to use, with veterinarian approval. It made a big difference. Thera-Neem is SOAP FREE and made with organic ingredients. Neem is soothing and moisturizing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh chemicals, no parabens and no lauryl sulfate in this product. It is also virtually scent free. The consistency of the product is thinner than shampoo and needs to remain on the coat for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing for best effect.This shampoo does a beautiful job and really whitens and brightens the white portions of her coat. She scratches much less and I do not smell any phony perfumed fragrance on her coat. No more conditioners necessary, either. My dog is happier, and so am I.

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Sep 22, 2014

♥ My pair of darling Sheltie sisters have long, silky fur and I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this gentle shampoo for their velvety coats. ⋙ It has a clear/amber, fluid consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on their sensitive skin, or on the teeth of their grooming combs. ⋙ It leaves their fur very soft, without any tangles, and with a really nice *fresh + clean* scent!

So hard to find these days! Best Price online!

Posted by 5350144183757009467 on May 23, 2013

I was recommended this product years ago for my cat. Worked amazingly well for hotspots! Healed and soothed the skin within days. I also used the balm but the oil works just as well. The shampoo has a clean scent unlike the oils and balm, but they're tolerable,(sort of smells like a nutty-coffee which can be annoying but I'm all about my pet over a slightly annoying scent). I live in San Antonio, and NO ONE seems to carry the Pet Line anymore. From Wholefoods, Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, Sprouts Market, Vitamin Shoppe and our local Texas market: Central Market (sort of like Whole Foods). iHerbs has THE BEST PRICE and even beat out the actual Organix South website price. I ordered and received within 3 days. You guys are the best!

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.