OUTSTANDING

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

My pets shampoo was packed very nicely, arrived on time, and is exactly what I needed and wanted. My dogs are clean,smell clean,and have stopped itching. They say thank you, paws up, and give you another five stars.

Saved my cat from a trip to the Vet

Posted by 5292137705310122478 on Jul 01, 2016

My kitty was suffering so much from flea infestation and loosing hair on her inner thighs because she was biting the hair out. After the first bath she calmed way down. It was not a full body bath at the time, just her hind end. Then 2 weeks later, I gave her a second more thorough complete body bath. Now after a month she is still feeling great relief and her hair has almost totally grown back!

Best shampoo for my York!

Posted by Tihoho on Jul 03, 2016

Много лет пользуемся только этим шампунем для мытья собаки. Лучше дорогих шампуней из зоомагазина. Не так давно шампунь немного изменился. На сайте указан старый состав. Сейчас после olefin sulfonate идёт: PPG 2 hydroxyethyl coco isostearamide, polysorbate 20, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, sodium chloride , natural fragrance.

Use before next tick installment

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I've tried a lot of pet shampoos over the years. I prefer other fragrances but I find this is an effective product especially in the weeks before my dog is due for the next tick treament, I always wash her with this neem shampoo as back up. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Nov 13, 2012

it's really too diluted, the consistency is almost like water. my groomer had to mix with other shampoo to lather well, i'm disappointed with the product.

Great smell and dogs love it

Posted by Reviewer2112824 on Jan 28, 2013

Great natural shampoo, I love the smell and the dogs seem to love it too. Good foaming and cleaning, will definitely buy again

This is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1577457 on Feb 07, 2013

This is a very good product.

Keep your kitties and doggies tidy

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Apr 02, 2013

It's a very good shampoo for pets. I bought it to replace dermatological shampoo our vet recommended to use when washing my sweet little JRT's sensitive skin just because I wanted to try something more natural and less reminding of a medicine. This neem shampoo does all the job our special shampoo did - such as stops irritation caused by clothes etc. - plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain rough sulphates. The smell is a bit odd to my nose, but you may love its candy sweetness.

very nice!

Posted by 4989077048179243290 on Jun 10, 2013

very nice smell, no agressive chemicals like SDS and no allergy in my very sensitive dog

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »