Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 From California on Mar 06, 2010

I don't know how this works for other people for me it just made me get a painful burning rash around my eyes and all over my neck plus it dried out my skin on top of the irritation.What a waste of money!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I bought this to compliment the Orjene Organics Age recovery night treatment, they work very well together. Will purchase again.

Useless item

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

After one month every night applying I could surely say - it does nothing for my "after 30" skin.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2634844 From California on Jan 06, 2010

I've been using it for awhile with great results. I'm 48 years old, have had poor health for many years and yet I have much younger looking eyes than most guys my age. There are no bags or lines. I can tell when I don't use it, my skin begins to look tired and wrinkled. It's easy to use and is very inexpensive.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 From New Mexico on Nov 22, 2009

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.