Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Mar 06, 2010

I don't know how this works for other people for me it just made me get a painful burning rash around my eyes and all over my neck plus it dried out my skin on top of the irritation.What a waste of money!

The formula was changed!

Posted by 5663006159672762990 on Apr 01, 2014

It was a great serum until they didn't change the formula. Now it's horrible: doesn't work at me, and, after the two weeks of using, made my skin irrtate.

Useless item

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Sep 28, 2012

After one month every night applying I could surely say - it does nothing for my "after 30" skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1266513 on Nov 22, 2009

wow, i break out with everything-- liked the KMF underage moisturizer but using it three days in a row broke me out in cysts, loved the zia herbal gel too at first, but i think it's drying and a bit irritating-- but this, this has evened out my tone, moisturized just enough to keep me from drying out (and thus breaking out in rashes)--- i think this is a keeper! tried the orjene cream, but the cocoa butter is comedogenic, so no wonder i broke out. gosh, sometimes it's so hard to find the right product cuz it'll have fragrance (bad for my skin i know), or silicones (yuck), or a pore-clogging oil (like wheat germ, almond, avocado), etc. all kinds of ingredients worsen my skin, so i have like chronic acne-- however this is the BOMB! plus has other great stuff like hyaluronic acid, b vitamins, etc. great.

Posted by Reviewer3205617 on Feb 20, 2010

It compliment well with the facial wash and night treatment. Really an excellent product and I gave my 2 thumbs up for this fantastic product. Please use to give it a try!