great

Posted by Reviewer2788147 on Jul 31, 2011

superb for bringing alakinity to the body. We are all too acidic and just about all diseases begin with acidity and thrive from acidity. Google John Tilden's Toxemia expained. Eat more alakine foods and check ph regularly through urine test strips. Get heathly and also heal and cure many diseases this way.

Acidity Blaster

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

I have tried many products claiming to ph balance your drinking water but find this product the best on the market I have tried. It also has a mineral supplement which a lot of the other products on the market don't. This product improved my health greatly and the water tastes great.

alley opps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Feb 02, 2011

No more aches! Flushes your system. Joints no longer hurts. Notice I'm calmer

great

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Jan 22, 2013

Drinking water with ph drops in it has helped my indigestion. I have a ph tester and this drops the ph of the water to 9.5 with 6 drops per glass as it claims it does. Will continue with this.

Drinking lots of water so this product is needed

Posted by 5718690863237822133 on Nov 05, 2013

I'm enjoying the fact that since I'm drinking so much water daily, that my electrolytes and minerals were being depleted from my body...but as my PH Testing strips tell me all is well.

Amazing

Posted by hoshinotane on Jan 17, 2016

I haven't tried other brands so I can't compare, but I work as a health improvement coach and have been trying lots of things on myself, such as anti-oxydents and whatnot. These drops have shown noticeable change in my reaction to stress, as well as on my hormone levels upon waking up, and this just within 2-3 days of alkalizing my water. I have never seen such a fast, noticeable effect from anything else since the first time I went into Ketosis on a high fat diet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1114989 on Jun 29, 2011

good product....but often one of the bottles runs out before the other

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2292374 on Dec 14, 2012

very good product

Use in coffee

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Apr 13, 2012

Hope it negates acidity of coffee

Good for daily