Pamela's Pecan Shortbread

Posted by Reviewer2886403 on Nov 25, 2011

These are the best cookies I have ever had,even though they are Gluten free.The only problem is that they are coming broken up.Both batches that have been shipped to me. 11/25/11 I give the cookies 5 stars

Yummy Gluten-Free Cookies

Posted by Reviewer1890988 on Feb 20, 2012

All Pamela's cookies are probably good, but these are the only ones I can eat. Wonderful shortbread cookie. I just wish they made them without pecans. Other similar varieties have either chocolate or almond flavoring which for me is worse.

good product

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Jun 25, 2013

My wife and I along with our daughter liked this product and will buy it again

yummy cookies

Posted by Reviewer3257537 on Sep 04, 2013

I love Pamela's shortbread cookies They are not very sweet like a traditional shortbread. The pecan cookies are a little crumbly and often are broken upon arrival but still good.

Cookies

Posted by 5650391468552307315 on Oct 07, 2013

Delicious

The best gluten free cookies I have ever tasted

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on Jul 08, 2014

So good I had to order more because the package went so fast. i was oohing and aahing, and I still am. Delicious

Great Product

Posted by 5405483757032192747 on Jul 22, 2014

I had originally tried Pamela's Pecan Shortbread cookies after finding them in the supermarket. When I went back for more (they are truly yummy), I couldn't find them anywhere. So I ordered 8 boxes from iHerb. They were less expensive, shipped promptly and are delicious. When I run low, I will definitely re-order from iHerb.

So good!

Posted by 5748463754117169409 on Sep 26, 2014

Never thought gluten free can taste so good! I finished up the whole box pretty quickly. Although a bit oily, it's filling and great!

정말 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Oct 17, 2014

저는 다행히 별로 깨지지 않은 걸 받았는데.. 그래도 잘 깨지긴 해요. 먹다보면 금방 툭 부러지기도 하고.. 맛은 진짜 쇼트브레드예요. 먹으면 되게 든든해요.

MIAM - YUMMY

Posted by Lyllow on Jan 14, 2015

Je m'attendais à quelque chose de "pas terrible" au niveau gout, mais à ma grande surprise, ce cookie est délicieux ! Contrairement aux autres cookies que j'ai pu gouter (les "Lucy's, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies" qui étaient à base de farine à gout fort - type pois chiche), ce cookie lui est fait principalement à base de farine de riz au gout plus neutre, ce qui ne procure pas d’arrière gout étrange. De plus ces cookies son généreux en noix de pécan (et ne contient pas de chocolat). seul point négatif : les cookies sont arrivés en miette, car très friable, mais pas très grave ils étaient tout aussi bons :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »