July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 15, 2011

Astragalus is great for the spleen and lungs. We feel and perform so much better with the added qi from these veggie caps. Thank you, iHerb!

Excellent product

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I just began taking it, so I can't report on the effects yet. However, Astragalus is beneficial for the immune system. It has also other properties, specifically the Astragaloside compound in it - restores telomeres length. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow, clean product without any fillers indeed. I plan on taking one capsule per day (on an empty stomach with a glass of water) along with L-Carosine and N-Acetyl Cysteine. These three have synergistic effects on restoring Telomeres and extending the Hayflick limit.

Huge Difference

Posted by Reviewer1823574 on Jun 30, 2012

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009

Helps keep my immune system in tip top shape. Have gotten only one mild cold in 3 years!

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 19, 2009

Paradise Herbs is one company that does not use any fillers, binders, or lubricants in their capsules, unlike more famous companies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »