Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Paradise Herbs, Beta Glucans, Yeast Free, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Yeast free

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008

I bought these because they are yeast free, many others are not. I just started taking them 2 days ago, so I can't tell you if they work for me. But I read good things about it. I take 2 daily now...later I will take 1.

Another tool for engaging CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia): Updated for November 2014

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 27, 2014

No medical claims are made. A strong immune system is key. This is one more component for strengthening my body's defenses. CLL isn't fatal, it's what it does to your body's systems that is life-ending. After using this product for three months, I will update this review with my observation of how this product works or doesn't work for me. And then either the stars will increase or decrease accordingly. Do your research. Personal experience trumps theory every time. NOVEMBER UPDATE: After roughly two months, began to notice that my skin was healing much quicker (64 years old). Also, bruising marks have decreased. I'm taking a routine CBC next week and will know then how WBC and platelets have reacted to this new supplement's usage. Next week Resveratrol is added to the regimen. Beta Glucan is only one piece of the puzzle. Our physical/non-physical system is complex and non-linear. Everything is inter-related. Diet, Supplementation, Exercise, Meditation and Attitude can do a lot if they are practiced consistently: I'm healthier now (thanks in part to iHerb) than before the CLL diagnosis. AND, my body's condition is stable. Best wishes to all health seekers.