10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2111058 on Jul 22, 2009

The ingredients and ORAC is absolutely amazing. Really de-toxifies your body well. I would give 5 stars but I don't think it tastes very good at all. I put one scoop, stir it with a small amount of water and just slam it.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste

great

Posted by Reviewer2464993 on Sep 08, 2010

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2695571 on Aug 31, 2011

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.