Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2111058 on Jul 22, 2009

The ingredients and ORAC is absolutely amazing. Really de-toxifies your body well. I would give 5 stars but I don't think it tastes very good at all. I put one scoop, stir it with a small amount of water and just slam it.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Works wonders in the body and makes you feel calm. Downside doesnt taste so good miked in with juice i now get chocolate flavour for the taste

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

These are the best tasting greens I have found to date.

Orac energy greens

Posted by Reviewer2703207 on Oct 07, 2009

I find the product very good.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1217479 on Jan 20, 2009

I take this in the AM. It's fulfilling and provides some energy in the morning. Great to take in the AM prior to any exercise. The ingredients are definitely impressive. Taste is average for similar green healthy drinks without added sweetners.

great

Posted by Reviewer2464993 on Sep 08, 2010

thanks a lot Paradise Herbs. I was short of vegetables until to have ORAC-Energy Greens. It is easy to drink and the taste is really good than i was expected. I am going to order again soon.I recommend to everyone who cares good health.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2695571 on Aug 31, 2011

I am amaze with this product by the third-day I was feeling a energy and lightweight. Its a bit hard to explain in words at the age of 57 years of age I believe you have to drink this drink to get the sense of the wonders and maybe everyone would have a different feel...But, I want to thank who invented this amazing herb drink that is so healthly and I which that I can give to others for a healthy chance of a lifetime.

Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g)

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Sep 13, 2011

love it

Posted by Reviewer3185797 on Nov 14, 2011

absolutely love it. Am only able to take little amounts of it myself because it is quite concentrated so should last me a long time.

ORAC Energy Greens

Posted by Reviewer2844318 on Oct 15, 2008

Nice product,a little costly. Hopefully the label claims are true.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »