Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1846836 on Jun 30, 2011

I am very health conscious and always looking for cutting edge products. I love Paradise Herbs supplements. It is excellent quality. I take these energy green capsules on days I don't eat fruits. It keeps me energetic! These supplements can get pricey, so I love that iherb website is a virtual store and you can see the EXPIRATION DATE before ordering any products! It takes the guesswork away of not knowing what you are ordering is fresh or not. I love the transparency of iherb with it's customers. This was the deciding factor for me, and I will keep reordering from them. The packaging and delivery time was perfect!!!

Great Product

Posted by 5228678023536576317 on Oct 10, 2012

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

good greens

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on Sep 10, 2010

This is an excellent way to get greens for nourishment when you can't stand to drink a green drink. Love it!It has a high orac rating!!

Good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 29, 2010

I take 3 of these a day along with Christopher's Vitalerbs. Lots of good ingredients.

All the good things in capsules

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Jan 24, 2011

Yes I took 4 caps in the morning and then 1 scoop of the protein greens in the evening. I feel great.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.

energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1366212 on Feb 18, 2012

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Jul 14, 2011

Great product and reasonable price. While I like the taste of the powder, these capsules are way more convenient.

Very satisfied.

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Feb 05, 2014

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

one of the best products ever !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Feb 20, 2016

I've seen and read about green drinks since ages but never got the chance nor the energy to try one of them, now I'm really hooked, I've chosen capsules instead of powder as the taste for most greens isn't pleasant I also don't have the mood nor the energy when I wake up to make one and shake then sip meh .. so this just grab 4 capsules and hit the door .. paradise herb is an excellent reputable company, I did some research and find this formula is the best on the market, it really has effect on your well being internally and externally .. I lead and most people also having what they call speedy/modern/hectic life sometimes we don't have the time to eat properly let along the right food, this provide an excellent alternative for the whole vegetable,fruits and antioxidants we miss out there .. superb; highly recommended product, only problem I faced is the size of the capsule .. UPDATE : I fed up from using the capsules so I decided to open 4 capsules and mix them with water and actually the taste was more than fine it's even taste great for me, some reviews scared me ! هذا يطلقون عليه غالباً "المشروب الأخضر" يجي بأنواع وشركات متعددة سمعت عنه من سنين طويلة لكن للأسف ماجربته .. الآن سمحت لي الفرصة لتجربته وأقدر أقول بكل قوة هذا أفضل مكمل يمكن للشخص استخدامه .. هو عبارة عن خضروات و فواكة و مضادات أكسدة لها مفعول قوي ملحوظ بخصوص نوعية الحياة التي تعيشها، المناعة، المظهر الخارجي وكذلك الطاقة و المزاج .. غالبيتنا يعيش حياة سريعة و ماناكل كويس وبعضنا أو كثير منا مايعرف غير رز و لحم رز و دجاج أو الوجبات السريعة هذا بإذن الله يقوم بالتعويض عن النقص .. طبعاً المشروبات الخضراء هي تجي على شكل بودرة بس أنا أفضّل الكبسولات لأني بصراحه ما استسيغ طعم المشروبات الخضراء ولا لي خلق أقعد أخلط على هالصبح .. فآخذ 4 كبسولات على معدة فاضية و أتوكل على الله .. طبعا موجود من نفس المنتج هذا بودرة إذا حاب تجربه .. المهم انك تجرب المشروب الأخضر على شكل كبسولات على شكل بودرة أو شركة ثانية المهم جربوه .. المشكلة الوحيدة اللي واجهتني هي حجم الكبسولة لكن الله يعين .. أنصح فيه بقوة للرجال و النساء .. تحديث : طفشت من الكبسولات ففتحت 4 كبسولات وخلطتهم مع كاس موية والصراحة الطعم كان جيد بالنسبة لي بعض القييمات صراحة ماودك تاحذ فيها !.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »