Disapointing

Posted by marianF on Jan 07, 2015

Maca is supposed to give energy, increase stamina, libido, regulate female hormones, help with thyroid disorders etc. I have some issues that I thought maca would help with, but I noticed no positive change in any respect other than my appetite becoming uncontrollable while taking maca.Haven't tried any other brands and don't intend to experiment any further as this herb is clearly not for me.I normally like Paradise Herbs but this product was a complete waste of money.

Good but not the same

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Nov 19, 2014

I have taken this brand since 2011 and the potency has definitely changed from what it used to be. Now I have to take up to 3 feel what i felt in taking one. I'm not sure what the company they aren't ent as strong as they use to be. So you will go through them a lot quicker. I just hope they are still free of binders and fillers and non gmo. I feel like I will be up to 4 caps soon thinking. I should probably look for a stronger brand. However this brand does work just with more caps taken.

Paradise Herbs Maca now SUCKS

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Jul 20, 2014

I have been buying this specific brand of Maca for months now because it worked . But that changed today. I just received two new bottles. Upon opening, I immediately noticed that the taste and smell were different. Not to my surprise, the effects of the Maca was different (less potent and harder on the stomach). I thought it was a bad batch, but when I compared my new order of Maca bottles with my old Maca empty bottles, I noticed that in fact Paradise Herbs had changed the label. This confirms that this is NOT the same product I have been consuming for months. After trying to contact the company VARIOUS times, I received absolutely no response whatsoever. This is a big red flag. I no longer will buy ANY of Paradise Herbs products. I will find another reputable company that actually cares about their clients.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014

A very good product. The pills are small and sometimes I take two. I feel ok with them, more energized and calmer at the same time. And no fillers. Great!

Maca Works Works Works!

Posted by 5542353082170782301 on Mar 22, 2013

I have been taking this stuff for 2 weeks. Start noticing difference by the third day. It really help balance hormones. I've noticed some curves going on in the hip area and butt growing. My hubby told me today that he even noticed I was getting curvy and a nicer shape. This is 250 mg and I only take one capsule a day. Go Maca! Thanks.

Maca Review

Posted by 5527576416718523407 on Aug 07, 2012

My daughter tried this product and really likes it so I thought I would give it a try. I have more energy since being on the product and I am more alert. I have diabetes and need all the help I can get because this disease makes you sluggish and you are tired all the time.

Pure + small caps

Posted by vitality on Jul 06, 2012

Paradise Herbs are always great for purity and the tiny easy to swallow capsules. Helps balance female hormones. Comes from a root vegetable so not suitable if you have trouble digesting them.

Maca

Posted by Reviewer2877496 on May 25, 2012

Maca is one of the best supplements I have taken. It restored my energy levels and makes me feel good throughout the day. This is the only supplement I can say really makes a diffence of how I feel. You can actually feel the a diffence in you body and mind. I love Maca and will continue on it for the rest of my life. No other herbal supplement i can actually feel the positive results like Maca.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1564059 on Feb 27, 2012

Its amazing how much energy and stamina can a small pill gives you. I take two every day, and three and an extra one before that special moment. I highly recomend this product.

peruvian maca