nice product

Posted by 5571505054509043702 on Jun 16, 2015

Very good product,works for me.It consists also ginger extract with anti - inflammatory effect.

Bernd / germany

Posted by 5096385344849060182 on Sep 08, 2014

good Quality and good Price. Thank you

20% Resveratrol = Emodin = DIARRHEA

Posted by Reviewer2347958 on Mar 27, 2014

20% resveratrol is pretty low purity. Most of the other resv products on iherb have at least 50% purity, which means you're consuming a LOT less emodin which can cause diarrhea, intestinal distress and cramps. Jarrow's formula has at least 90% and has been independently verified by consumer lab reviews. I usually order paradise herbs for most of my supplements because they are great about sending out lab purity tests when you ask for them, and they are a great value for the money. This product is an unambiguous exception to that.

Not good for me

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Feb 24, 2014

I bought this to treat Lyme, after I read Buhner's protocol. I was able to take 3x3 times a day for 12 days. In 13th day my throat begin to swell. I wasn't able to take it again even after one month break, from the first pill my throat swell instantly. I am not saying this is not good, but probably resveratrol is not good for me.

well

Posted by 5447407939051071896 on Nov 19, 2013

well

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 04, 2013

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Seems to work great

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

Great

No extra fillers.

Posted by Reviewer2121543 on Jul 30, 2012

I love that this product does not have extra fillers. I continue taking it because Japanese knotweed is supposed to be good for lyme disease. Great product at a great price!

using as part of lymes protocol...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 29, 2012

...very high quality resveratrol - will continue to take. thanks iherbs for good prices.

Great value, great herb

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

No binders of additives and one of the best prices for this level of herb. This is one of the few companies that still makes an extract from japanese knotweed with no other fillers. I wish there was some of the full herb in the capsules besides just the extract but this is the best I could find.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »