Partially effective.

Posted by Reviewer2411946 on Jan 25, 2014

This product works brilliantly at relieving the pins and needles sensation that occurs towards the end of an attack of shingles, just under the surface of the skin. However, it did nothing for the deep nerve pain usually encountered at the start of the infection. A partial success. Definitely worth a try, especially as shingles symptoms are so difficult to find relief from.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Feb 15, 2012

This product is fantastic! Works very quickly!

it didn't work.

Posted by Reviewer3059842 on Jul 24, 2011

I was already clear of skin bumps and scabs when I got it but the pain with the nerves underneath is really bad and notheing takes it away. Even pain pills I got from Dr. isn't good.

Posted by Reviewer1740464 on Jun 26, 2011

Your efficient service and prompt delivery are much appreciated

relief from shingles using shinglederm

Posted by Reviewer2936803 on May 13, 2011

i bought this product as i'd been suffering from a bad case of shingles after trying various forms of pain relief without success. when product arrived i wasn't expecting any miracles but due to the severe pain i'd been suffering i'd of tried any cure to get some pain relief. my partner applied the shinglederm to the areas of my skin were the shingles were giving me the most pain. after a couple minutes when cream had soaked into skin no more pain ( miracles do really happen)the pain came back a couple of hours later but was quickly stopped with another layer of shinglderm cream. i definately will recommend this product to family friends and anyone suffering from this awful virus.

SHINGLEDERM RESCUE PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1050931 on Aug 15, 2010

THIS IS TRULY A WONDERFUL PRODUCT. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE THE ONSET OF SHINGLES. ONCE I USED THIS PRODUCT, I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT ANY PAIN FOR 8 HOURS. I WAS SO HAPPY AND REFRESHED WHEN I WOKE UP. THE SALVE WORKS FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS. JUST APPLY IT ONCE AND YOU WILL FEEL WONDERFUL RELIEF FROM THE PHN PAIN. I AM SO HAPPY!! HAD JUST ABOUT GIVEN UP ON EVER BEING PAIN FREE!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PRODUCT. WORKS BETTER THAN THE PAIN KILLERS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED. IN ADDITION, I AM NOW ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT ANY PAIN AT ALL! I AM SO ELATED TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL SALVE THAT REALLY WORKS! WOW! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Post Herpetic Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer2498190 on Apr 11, 2010

This product was purchased in the hope that it would offer relief to a family member suffering from PHN following shingles. Regrettably, there has been no evidence of symptom relief.

Not worth the money!

Posted by Reviewer1269562 on Mar 01, 2010

I had no relief whatsoever from Shinglederm. To me it was not worth the money!! Mary Coker, TX

Brief Relief

Posted by Reviewer3017388 on Feb 09, 2010

I used the product as directed but found the soothing relief only lasted about an hour.The pain returned and I felt that applying the product every hour was not reasonable.Let me know if there is another product that might give me the relief I am searching for.

Fast reliable relief for "hot spots"

Posted by Reviewer1309320 on Jul 17, 2009

My sister and I have always experienced what we call "hot spots" -- must be some kind of nerve sensations, but very uncomfortable, sometimes painful, and can be anywhere on the body. I've tried so many things (topical and rx meds), but the best is "Shinglederm Rescue Plus." It cools and soothes instantly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »