Pero, Instant Natural Beverage, Caffeine Free, Original, 7 oz (200 g)

VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Sep 06, 2011

Tasty and a good alternative for cofee. "Pero" is named "caro" in europe. IHERB THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

COZY AND DELICIOUS

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

This is a wonderful morning beverage. I stir into hot milk or almond milk for extra creaminess. Sweeten with stevia or flavored stevia drops for a locarb way to ease into your day. Also a great add in for a chocolate protein shake for yummy mocha flavor without artificial ingredients or added caffiene. I have never had coffee, because I have always loved PERO so much. My grandma used Pero to KICK THE COFFEE HABIT, and I used to sip it with her... And now I give it to my kids instead of cocoa, because they don't do well with chocolate. They LOVE Pero. This is at least a dollar cheaper than the grocery store IF you can even find it there.

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 23, 2011

Wonderfully tasty drink! I did not even hoped! The taste is similar to the good instant coffee. But instant coffee, I do not drink. And this drink is healthier. It is a natural product without artificial additives. I will take forever. My family loves it now.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Jul 15, 2011

After changing to Pero I dont want any other coffee.

pero coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2901033 on Sep 15, 2011

this is the only coffee substitute I tasted so far, and it is a very acceptable substitute for coffee for me... I like drinking it!