VERY GOOD ALTERNATIVE

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Sep 06, 2011

Tasty and a good alternative for cofee. "Pero" is named "caro" in europe. IHERB THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

COZY AND DELICIOUS

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

This is a wonderful morning beverage. I stir into hot milk or almond milk for extra creaminess. Sweeten with stevia or flavored stevia drops for a locarb way to ease into your day. Also a great add in for a chocolate protein shake for yummy mocha flavor without artificial ingredients or added caffiene. I have never had coffee, because I have always loved PERO so much. My grandma used Pero to KICK THE COFFEE HABIT, and I used to sip it with her... And now I give it to my kids instead of cocoa, because they don't do well with chocolate. They LOVE Pero. This is at least a dollar cheaper than the grocery store IF you can even find it there.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING

Posted by 5583777649708384385 on Sep 16, 2013

Several years ago my family introduced me to PERO and I just instantly loved the taste. I like to have something warm in the morning and many times in the winter when I come in from the cold. I put Coffee Mate creamer in it. I just love it. I have several friends that are now "hooked" on the taste. It works as a natural laxative also. We found iHerb.com on the internet while trying to find PERO in the town we moved to. I will continue to purchase it on line. It is cheaper than in the stores... TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 23, 2011

Wonderfully tasty drink! I did not even hoped! The taste is similar to the good instant coffee. But instant coffee, I do not drink. And this drink is healthier. It is a natural product without artificial additives. I will take forever. My family loves it now.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Jul 15, 2011

After changing to Pero I dont want any other coffee.

pero coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2901033 on Sep 15, 2011

this is the only coffee substitute I tasted so far, and it is a very acceptable substitute for coffee for me... I like drinking it!

Great substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1514704 on Feb 20, 2012

I was very doubtful that this would taste anything like coffee but it does. If I drank it black, then maybe not but I like it with cream and sugar. I can't drink coffee because of Interstitial Cystitis pain and I really miss it. This coffee substitute is helping me get over it.

What I think of the Pero that I purchased.

Posted by 5709372971592061678 on Dec 23, 2013

I have been using this for a few years, and it is very good and healthy. I use it in place of coffee, and it satisfies me. I really like the taste.

Surprise

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Mar 01, 2014

I didn't expect too much of this drink, but I was in for a pleasent surprise: Pero tastes delicious. My favourite way of drinkin it is with a little cream. That way Pero tastes heavenly, better than coffee.

The Best

Posted by 5730581914857231907 on Mar 06, 2014

We love this product.I have used this, Pero, for many years and have found it to be the best coffee substitute. Has a good flavor and satisfies my taste. The price is a little high but is worth it to me. I do not drink coffee for about 40 plus years but it smeels better thast that which I have run across. Thanks iHerb for providing at a cost effective price. L