OK but woun't buy again

Posted by Torya86 on Apr 01, 2016

It's cute but the colours doesn't make any difference on the skin. But hey! Its NUDE. It is not too small for me as I use few eyeshadow anyways. I don't like when makeup is unused and kept somewhere in pag or something, so I prefer it finishes fast. Didn't try wet application yet. I might liked it more with some matte shadows also.It is difficult to collect it on the brush and it takes an efford to put it on the lids as it's almost invisible.

cute

Posted by 4998133565615756952 on Feb 21, 2016

I love small eyeshadows that you can take anywhere, very convenient! A little disappointed that there is no brown shades as at the pictured.

beautiful colors

Posted by 5038044940238155727 on Jan 29, 2016

beautiful colors and packaging love it

Beautiful

Posted by 4687921303093911860 on Jan 23, 2016

the colors are very beautiful , soft.

Nice Palette.

Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 14, 2016

It's quite small, you can put this palette on your one hand. i thought that all of these colors have brownish feeling, but not as like my thought, some of these colors are grey. i didn't want grey so i was just a little bit disappointed. Except that, i am pretty satisfied with this palette. i can almost use it everyday with various colors. Also, it's not itchy at all.

Beautiful

Posted by 5286162484198926133 on Dec 20, 2015

Worth buying 👍🏻

Nice nude colors

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

As many have noticed, the color is completely unnoticeable without eye primer. I find I have to use a lot of product just to get any effect, unlike other more pigmented mineral eyeshadows I've used. Also didn't find the colors outstanding. Will probably never get this again and instead save my pennies for a proper eyeshadow palette like the Nude palette.

Too much fallout

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

and the colors look almost identical on the eye. pigmentation is bad too. I find it too expensive for what it is. Gave it away.

Not worth the price

Posted by 5702313702686698734 on May 12, 2015

It's a little palette, which wouldn't be bad if the shades would be pigmented. The brush which comes whit the palette is good for picking up the colors, but if you want to use a normal brush, it will be difficult. So I think tapered applicators are okay with this, but it isn't as great as you would expect based on the price.

Great pigmented colours

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This palette surprised me in a good way. The colours are buttery, well pigmented and applies easily. They look wonderful on me, and I keep going back to this palette. I actually apply these colours with my fingers, because they are so buttery. I haven't had any issues with fallout or creasing. My only complaint is that the strips are very narrow - however this means that the palette is really small and I can easily bring it in my purse. Great choice for a travelling palette as well!