Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1896630 From Vermont on Nov 21, 2007

This has a bitter taste but it probably acts faster than capsules. It's a good price.

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg - skin rashes

Posted by Reviewer1194268 From Malaysia on Mar 11, 2010

I bought this at IHERB . I thought maybe I would use this sometime for prophylactic agent against cold, or kill any possible parasites in the body. My first dose was one 400mg tab, and next morning, I got skin rashes (like measles) on thighs, abdomen, chest and all over my upper arms. It was also itchy and I got a bit concerned at that time. Upon googling around, I noted that, among the side effects, this can cause skin rashes in some individuals. Maybe 400mg is too strong for me, I might try to reduce the dose. Somehow the redness and itchiness subsided after I took 1000mg everscent vitamin C. And the rashes went away completely after about 48 hours. I am not sure yet about the rating, as I do not know how effective this is, since I havent had cold these few weeks / its symptoms or know anything about any parasites in my body. So, 3 star is my rating, rather neutral, for the moment.

usage

Posted by Reviewer2216447 on Oct 09, 2011

have not used this season yet

Just purchased

Posted by Denyse From Canada on Apr 15, 2012

I havent had a chance to start on this. I have Scleroderma and have to go slow at things, but am anxious to get started on it so I can tell other Sclero suffers how this works for me :)

Good one to keep

Posted by TSTmalaysia From Malaysia on Aug 13, 2012

take one and you'll be saved from cold flu but it taste bitter and your child may not like it..I put it into blank capsule..but the body may has no response to it later