Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 120 Tablets

John Medeiros from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on Apr 07, 2008

I purchased this Item for memory problems that I'am experiencing. It has been about a month's time since I started taking BACOPA, and at first nothing seemed to be happening to my mind. Now I can remember almost everything back to when I started bacopa, including places,peoples faces,and dreams. This is positive sign for me, being that I'am 54 years young. There is one small side affect with this, now this may only be very isolated case. I feel a very low type of sedatation, nothing that can affect daytime activites. The other good side affect is that it is controlling my anger problems associated with getting off of Paxil an antidepression medication.

Great, I'm starting to notice!

Posted by Reviewer3051219 on Feb 01, 2008

As others of said it takes about a month of constantly taking this until you start to notice the benefits! I fully agree with the other review that said you start to remember strange forgotten things from the past as I've been starting to experiance that as well. My short term memory has gotten better too! Highly recommend.

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

This stuff is amazing. I usually get a mild to moderate migraine from intense exercise or heat. Haven't had one in 6 months, lol. My memory is way improved, and I dream more. I highly recommend this product. None other even compares.

Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1922471 on Apr 16, 2008

This works way better than caffeinne when my mind is feelish sluggish and I need to do technical writing. It seems to have no down side. I take half of one and it makes me sharper.

Seems to help concentration

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

Using this supplement aids my focus and concentration, especially when used longer than 6 weeks.