Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Posted by Reviewer1678015 on Jan 15, 2008

better than only Bacopa

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1583311 on Dec 24, 2008

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1043262 on May 26, 2009

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Helps with focus.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Jan 07, 2014

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

Bacopa Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Feb 11, 2008

This is a wonderful support for energy and memory function. I can tell a huge difference if I don't take it for a while. It is hard to find the Bacopa Ginkgo formula, and I REALLY like this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »