Doesn't taste great but hopefully does the job!

Posted by 5433066416191190378 on Apr 07, 2016

I am in the process of getting my mouth full of amalgam fillings removed and figured this would be a good solution for getting the metals out of my body! Hard to say if it works, I sure hope so. Best to find a good dentist who removes these fillings the right way with a rubber dam and good equipment to limit your exposure.

Want to lower cholesterol - this works!

Posted by 5149732356588964059 on Mar 29, 2016

we were recommended Chelation as a treatment to reduce blood pressure and Cholesterol - treatment with specialist very expensive so found this - both my husband and I cholesterol was on the high side, but after a course of this both our readings had dropped dramatically. Have ordered again!

heavy metal detox

Posted by 5342924729607528078 on Dec 14, 2015

Good for heavy metal detox in combination with Chlorella

Better than Zeolite?

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 30, 2015

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

detoxing

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Feb 23, 2015

i had the hair test for heavy metals (had really high levels of berylium!?!) so have used this stuff for ther last 3-4 months as part of a 6 month metal detox, so will get the hair test done again to verify this products efficacy; that said, its potent stuff that tastes palatable. I can't see how this stuff won't chelate/bind the metals out of my body.

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Apr 04, 2014

Fab product. Best Detox.

Great

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Feb 28, 2014

I take cilantro and chlorella already, separately. I used this product to get rid a pain I had in my right feet. Indeed, due to the detox process, I moved some mercury or any other metals/toxin from my brain and it ended in my feet. It may seems strange but it is the way it happened. I could hardly walk. I put a few tee spoons of this product in a basket with water and put my feet inside for 30 min and the pain was gone.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very effective combination that is commonly used during detox. Chlorella is well known for its strong detox properties. Chlorella is naturally strongly negatively charged (if you have taken chlorella before, you will see the chlorella sticking to the metal spoon like it's magnet) and allows it to bind strongly to positively charged matters such as heavy metal, chemicals or environmental toxins. Sometimes the positively charged matter is already tightly bonded to our body tis sue or cells, making the chlorella unable to bind to it and pas sed out from our body. This is where Cilantro comes in. Cilantro can change the electric charge of those positively charges matter, weakening its bonds to our body tis sue or cells. Then chlorella can effectively remove it. The taste is sweet and actually tastes well for a tincture. Considering that we are exposed to all these heavy metals and chemicals more than before, it is highly recommended to take this daily or regularly. This product also uses organic cilantro and chlorella which means that it is not already bonded to other matters which before we can consume it. Pricewise, it is reasonable and the large bottle can last for quite some time. Check out my page for more reviews!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2705684 on Dec 18, 2012

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 19, 2012

I take a small dose of this daily for maintenance. I take extra chlorella with it to insure all heavy metal that's liberated is carried out of the system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »