DGL

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Jul 04, 2008

Didn't realize how much my body needed it.

Mr.L.W.A.Bogers

Posted by Reviewer2378701 on Nov 08, 2008

DGL very useful component to Pepsin. Both keep intestines and stomach healthy!

these seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Jan 16, 2010

I was having problems with burning in my stomach. In my research for causes and solutions I learned DGL is highly recommended. I am happy with the results from this product. Personally I think they taste fine, as well.

Good Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer2145147 on Aug 04, 2011

Helps the acid indigesgtion I somtimes feel prior to eating, if I've gone too long between meals. Luv Planetary Formulas & Herbals!

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1927028 on Jul 08, 2011

product works well!

Plantary Herbals DGL 200 chewables

Posted by Reviewer1311069 on Apr 11, 2009

This product works well. The taste is not as sweet as some others, and slightly citrusy.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1908253 on May 26, 2009

I like this product. The research I read suggested that a chewable form of deglycyrrhinated licorice works better for certain issues, so I tried this one. I could do without the sweeteners (sorbitol and mannitol), but it tastes fine. It works well for me. Licorice seems to be very soothing for the digestive system - and I've read that it is good for the adrenals.

Great, neutral taste

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Aug 11, 2009

It took me some time adapting to this flavour, but now I very much prefer it over the 'vanilla/licorice' flavour of some of the competition.

Like this alot!

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Nov 11, 2009

I started taking this for some weird abdominal pain that my docs could not figure out. It really helps a lot and i will continue to take it. If you like licorice it's great!