10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Planetary Herbals, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Full Spectrum, 260 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1292614 on Feb 16, 2011

seems to work

Good Quality

Posted by 5345051746923034963 on Jun 11, 2014

This is the strongest Milk Thistle I have found and it seems to be high quality.Because of the strength, less is needed. My husband uses this because of high liver values and a fatty liver. Will not know until his yearly blood test but considering a smaller dose has helped him I'm sure this product will do great! I do have a warning for people ordering outside the US(I am in Canada)...do NOT choose DHL. It still took a week to get the product and I was faced with a ridiculous COD charge at the delivery that cost the same as my whole order. They charged me customs charges that were not necessary. I order many products from the US and as long as the order is under $200 I have never been charged a customs tax on them. They also charged $5 for my signature...And worse of all double taxed me on the tax they did not legally have to charge me in the first place! Go with regular post!

Planetary Herbals, Silymarin 80

Posted by Reviewer1368115 on May 01, 2008

I like this product. It's keeps my liver healthy and bowels regular.