Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1081977 on Apr 22, 2010

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

works

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Apr 18, 2010

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 21, 2009

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

DIDN'T WORK THAT GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Dec 15, 2009

This product taste bad and it only made me very drowsy. I did sleep well after taking it. However, I won't buy this product again. Wellness formula works best for me especially if you take it at the first sign of a cold.

wild cherry

Posted by Reviewer1752228 on Dec 15, 2009

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 13, 2009

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Dec 09, 2009

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1887172 on Oct 17, 2009

Effective when cold just started. but my 4 years old did not like the taste, but 12 years old take it even the taste/smell is strong

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1172457 on Oct 12, 2009

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

best natural cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer2602152 on Oct 01, 2009

Have been using this product for years now, and swear by it I actually like the taste, a bit strong but you get use to it

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »