bud

Posted by Reviewer1192081 on Apr 01, 2008

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

Wild cherry bark syrup....

Posted by Reviewer2080417 on Dec 15, 2007

Excellent cold and flu relief for toddlers.

Comes with a bite!

Posted by Reviewer1246187 on Aug 15, 2008

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

Professor TR Winn

Posted by Reviewer1772043 on Jan 08, 2009

My wife and I could not survive the atmosphere where we life (very poor air quality)if we did not have your syrup. It really works for post nasal drip and coughs. Please keep in stock.

Bill Carver

Posted by Reviewer1815282 on Jan 18, 2009

My wife has had an asthma and coughing problem forever. This syrup has made her life so much better. The coughing is now a past problem and although her asthma is not gone her breathing has drastically improved. This syrup is THE BEST!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1081977 on Apr 22, 2010

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Cuts a cold quick

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Dec 09, 2009

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2116882 on Apr 29, 2012

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 21, 2009

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Aug 10, 2008

Every home should have some of this amazing formula on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »