Planetary Herbals, Stevia Liquid Concentrate, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Reviews 5-star

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2287098 From France on Mar 05, 2010

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1914347 From Missouri on Aug 30, 2011

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

I use this daily

Posted by Reviewer2746709 From California on Feb 04, 2013

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

Great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2046448 From North Carolina on Oct 13, 2006

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

Love the dark Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2851330 From California on May 05, 2009

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila