Kindey Stone/GallStones

Posted by Reviewer2697651 on Feb 01, 2008

I purchased this as the herbs my husband had been on for several years was discontinued~I am THRILLED with this and now glad I was forced to find something else~My husband had CHRONIC kidney stones and then was diagnosed with severe gallbladder diease~Alas this has continued the proctection from kidney stones and now is seeing super results with his gallbladder as well~I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful treatment and HIGHLY recommend it to those who suffer with these ills~

Great Gallbladder saver, great price too.

Posted by Reviewer2975165 on Jan 09, 2008

4 years ago my doc send me for HIDA scan, which shown 17% Gallbladder function. I did not feel like having it cut out because of 35% of people who did, report horror stories there after. So I searched for alternatives, until I found this product. I stayed off wheat and took Stone free with yearly Gallbladder flush (cup of olive oil, Epsom salt, and cup of grapefruit juice). Still have my Gallbladder. I have retested 6 months after with 78% functionality. At this price it is still cheaper for the rest of my life then having 1 surgery.

Gall stones

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jan 29, 2008

My daughter used to get severe attacks that put her in bed for days. She has no insurance, so she could not have the surgery that was recommended. She has been on Stone Free now for about six months and can eat anything with no ill effects; Stone Free has dissolved the stones.

Long but true story....that happend 01/15/2010

Posted by Reviewer3263036 on Jan 21, 2010

Here’s the deal. I have been suffering for a LONG time with my Gallbladder. After doing a lot of research…I came upon this product. I had begun to develop and infection of the bile duct from a blockage of stones. I didn’t know this…but keep up with me. I ordered this product. The night before it arrived…I was in an INSANE amount of pain. It arrived the next day, and I began to take it. I didn’t really notice any immediate relief but over the course of several days I did. I was two-thirds of the way through the bottle, and decided to order another…since my symptoms had somewhat subsided. This is where things get interesting folks, so pay attention. After I started the new bottle (when it arrived)…I passed a gigantic stone! Sorry…TMI…I know, but it happened. And then I started passing more and more. Not as big as the first…but more never the less. After a while my symptoms returned, and I hurt worse than ever. Things weren’t going the way I had planned. Two weeks ago, I found myself in the Emergency Room. I went in at 11:30 on a Saturday night…my date DID NOT appreciate it one darn bit! But, I was hurting…bad. On a scale from 1-10…it was somewhere around the 8-10 zone. I’m former Navy Special Forces, as well as having Multiple Black Belts in lethal forms of the Martial Arts. I’ve competed full contact, and can break concrete blocks with my face. I can take pain. This hurt. After MANY test, and x-rays, and an ultrasound…they (the Doctors) determined that I had in fact passed all of what was in my system. They had really caused a bit of damage on their way out…but they were gone. I was clear. According to them, and what they could see…there was a lot of swelling and tenderness as a result. Causing me to experience intense flare-up symptoms, just as if I was having an attack. Added to that…I had developed a pretty nasty infection as a result, that could have potentially been bad. The ER staff was exceedingly impressed with the effectiveness of this product. I had rid myself of the nasty stones built up in my system over at least the last decade WITHOUT SURGERY!!!! Yes…I have to pay for the Emergency Room visit, and all the subsequent testing as a result. But, here’s what I gained from all of this. MOST IMPORTANTLY-Don't WAIT TO LONG...you are taking your life in your own hands. If Your symptoms are mild then this is a great product to work with. Waiting to long can ever cause you to develop certain kinds of cancers. You don't want that. 1. Antibiotics for my infection (I feel 1000 times better now, thank you) 2. Vicodin for the pain (which is yummy…sorry but it’s true) 3. I am STONE FREE (without surgery) This stuff is real, and it worked for me. Results may vary, based on how your body uses this product. I’m happy to be STONE FREE, and I approved this message!

This product works

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Feb 10, 2008

I've used this product the last 3 times I had gall bladder attacks, and within 48 hours I have relief. Of course I also made dietary changes to prevent further problems, but I always keep Stone Free on hand now.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2524638 on May 20, 2010

My father has had an operation for his right kidney stones to get 2 bigger one out, but there still are some small-sized one in his right and left kidney. I happened to find this Stone Free, and persuaded him to take a try , then after he finished 2 bottles , this morning, he had the ultra sound test, to our surprise, there is no stone left in his right kidney. Also the stones in his left kidney are getting tiny.

I AM A SKEPTIC, AND THIS WORKS!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1115994 on Sep 07, 2011

Stone Free has alleviated my gallstone problems. I was having constant pain on my right side. There was no way that I wanted to have my gallbladder removed. I am terrified of having any type of surgery. So I did some research. I started off by doing a couple of gallbladder flushes (eating tons of apples for 5 days....drinking olive oil/lemon juice) I'd say I passed about 100 stones with the flushes. After the flushes I was still having pain, so I started taking Stone Free. I take 2 pills in the morning, and 2 pills when I go to bed. I also take about 5 Milk Thistle supplements a day. After taking Stone Free and Milk Thistle for about a month, my gallbladder pain is now completely gone. I will continue taking Stone Free forever! Try it...you won't be sorry.

Planetary Herbals, Stone Free, 820 mg, 90

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Mar 06, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT! I SUFFER FROM GALL STONES, AND I'VE SEEN A DIFFERENCE! ACTUALLY IT SEEMS TO HAVE HELPED WITH MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS TOO!

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Feb 07, 2009

I was hoping all the glowing reviews of this product were true, and I am happy to report great success with this product. My gallbladder was removed several years ago, and I have continued to have intermittent inflammation of the biliary duct. I also use Estrace (estrogen replacement cream) to prevent further damage to finger joints. I will continue to use this product regularly as HRT puts me at risk for further gallbladder related problems. Eliminating nuts, nut butters and sugar also has helped ease chronic digestive problems. I'm delighted to find this product to be so very helpful.

Amazing pill

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 18, 2009

I began retaining water since last year tried my old remedies,( I had two kidney stones attacks in my life 15 yrs apart)I was worried because retention of water means somethings is obstructing the flow of urine. I ordered this pill as a last resource because I could not remember the ones I had ordered five years ago when I had a stone attack... amazing in a day my swollen went down and in a week completely gone but it kept returning a little bit well now it has been over two weeks and almost forgot about my swollen feet until I got this review request..it works I recommend it...I bought enough to have in stock! and when I feel a little swollen coming back I will take them ..it works when is bad and it works as prevention ..great pills!!..I know these type of inexpensive pills work..because on my last attack I passed out in pain went to the hospital did a cat scan and told me the stone was so big I needed surgery..they put me on IV pain killer. I asked to go home and think about the surgery and between the doctor appointment I ordered some herbal stone dissolving pill I went to the bathroom felt a weird burning sensation..went to the doctor told me there was no stone...and they think the burning was the passing of the stone burning the passage....