Bill Steele

Posted by Reviewer1508886 on Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been having a bit of memory loss and she has not been on the prevagen long but says it is helping.

prevagen

Posted by 5423235938654815829 on May 13, 2015

I think I will get the stronger version next time.

good for memory, bad for migraines

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Mar 07, 2015

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

Great Supplement

Posted by 5183769414363747385 on Sep 30, 2014

Been taking this for a month and I do feel a difference in clarity, I also notice I am sleeping better and longer, which was a nice surprise!

Not Sure

Posted by 5652880632187142056 on Aug 24, 2014

After a few days. I seemed to have a bit clearer thinking, less "blank@ moments.(I'm 71) But then I forgot about taking them. I've in the meantime started on Turmeric so will wait til that is finished before starting again.Only 3 stars as I didn't finish the bottle.

Lottie - 71

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Jun 03, 2014

Only 3 star as i've only used it for approx 3 weeks (june 2014). No side effects. I seem to already have less "empty" moments and perhaps a bit clearer mind. I'm going to continue taking it and will continue to review.

Purchased for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3158989 on Jul 08, 2013

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

Most important

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jun 07, 2013

This is by far the most helpful of all my supplements and I love the side effect.... deep sleep. Helps me get out of circular thinking... where you don't get anywhere.I don't forget things in the middle of the sentence!

Still unsure of the health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.