A great help

Posted by beafawcett on Mar 20, 2015

I have had gut issues for years which i have managed primarily with probiotics. Within a week this product had settled my gut function and after a month i tapered off my dose and still have good gut health I did find [and this is just my experience] that i was help by using sacchramyses boulardia once my gut was stable. It seemed then I was able to fight some long sttled bugs which also seem now to be gone. Really helpful. I will keep pack on hand but maybe not needed. And i do still use a probiotic, but less frequently and a less expensive brand.

Proper Nutrition Inc., Intestinal and Bowel Support

Posted by Reviewer2809230 on Dec 24, 2014

I suspect that this product works. I was hoping it would seal my leaky gut. One round of treatment didn't complete the job, and I was also low on sleep while taking it. I plan to try another round or two and get better sleep this time.

Great product. Very poor customer service!

Posted by Reviewer2695159 on Sep 05, 2013

Intestive is a great product, but sometimes iHerb is really SLOW when it comes to shipping my order. Try to call them on their customer service number and be prepared to wait a long time (more than 5 minutes on hold) and when you finally do get someone they will not be of any real help. What has happened to customer service in the USA? Does any company, including iherb, really care about their customers? Everything is so impersonal now with the internet. Miss the good old days when a person actually answered the phone. Wake up iherb and at least get more people to answer the phone!

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 13, 2013

I actually only purchased the Intestive because the seacure was out of stock but I think I'll keep buying it as it works very well. This has helped my husband's diverticulitis tremendously and has helped to reduce my gallbladder pain as well. I was having discomfort before my evening meal almost every night and now it's only happening infrequently. We've also been using the Heather's Tummy care which is also really helping with the stomach issues.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549838 on Jan 22, 2013

I have tried many things for intestinal health and ibs symptoms, and many have been helpful. Intestive is the best by far. I noticed a positive difference in 24 hours and have been using it for a week or so now with continuing incremental improvements. The most difficult ibs symptom for me has been urgency'to use the bathroom, and this has been alleviated completely. I am ordering more.

amazing!

Posted by 5334791705018209727 on Dec 18, 2012

So, I use this in conjunction with Swedish Bitters before a meal and Protandim (Herbal Suppliment) and it is more effective and better for me than a petrochemical that costs $430 a month which is an anti-inflamitory for the colon.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I have chronic constipation and this is the only non-harsh supplement I have discovered that keeps me regular.

Intestive

Posted by Reviewer1151018 on Sep 04, 2011

Prevention measure for an inactive Proctitis (rectum UC)..I have started Intestive 12 days ago...To make the transition, I take Salofalk every other day and 6 pills of Intestive once a day..So far so good no UC symptoms and I have some constipation relief..I am glad to try this product that I have read about in Christiane Northrup's book ''The Wisdom of Menopause''..

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer3004171 on Aug 17, 2011

This product was reccommended to me to help my foster dog. When I got Kaden he had very little fur. This product has really helped his hair grow in. I can not believe how fast he is healing!

Easy on the stomach!

Posted by Reviewer2976559 on Aug 17, 2011

A proprietor of a health foods store recommended this product to me a few years ago, and I've contined to use it. It has a very "settling" effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »