good

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 16, 2010

I've tried other formulas without much results, but after half a bottle, it seems my vision has improved somewhat with this one.

Super Clearness!!

Posted by Reviewer1275568 on Mar 21, 2008

Been using this for almost a year, not just for Eyes it also helps detoxifie liver and organs of any bacterial toxins. I even give it to my Dog to prevent Parasites and Glucoma.Deborah/Canada

vision has improved

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 31, 2013

I haven't seen a huge difference in vision but the "floaters" in my eyes have diminished considerably. This shows me that the product is really working to repair internal damage to my eyes caused by aging.

Eyes, Diabetic eye protection

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 23, 2009

My eyes do not tired as easily. I can read for longer periods of time and my eye floaters are gone.

Eye Health

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Feb 28, 2009

Love this product. I have Futch's Dystrophy and the Doctor says my eye continues to be healthy--

pleased & delighted

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Nov 26, 2007

pure essence are wholesome/complete products that actually work and are improving the quality of my health. thank u

Excelent for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 18, 2008

This product is great for diabetics with visual problems. This is great to maintain eye health and clarity.

vision

Posted by rimbran on Jan 30, 2014

Bought it for my wife who has gone thought laser treatment that has damaged her retina. Am hoping that this product can remedy and revive her eye cells. It will take along time before I can say anything on my wife's results. On the other hand, I personally tried taking it with almost immediate effect since I do not have any major illness in the eye.. Fantastic product for maintaining eye good health.

Pure Essence - Vision cellular support.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Nov 04, 2010

I like the list of ingredients, but not the excipients like mag. stearate, so the product does lose one star. No improvements noticed yet with my eyes; I have glaucoma, and my eyes need all the help they can get. The price is not cheap. iHerbs shipping now takes twice as long , to the UK as it used to.- 11 or 12 days, instead of 6. it seems to go via Germany now.

Try it

Posted by Reviewer1883572 on Mar 19, 2012

I believe I can see better. It's not a dramatic change but any improvement is better than none!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »