Good quality ghee

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Dec 03, 2013

Taste & smell is excellent. I use it for cooking & it blends well with the bread.

Organic Ghee

Posted by Reviewer1750918 on Nov 19, 2013

one of my favorites on Iherb!!! Grat taste, great smell, great quality. Recommended to all who love ghee.

Very good quality, yummy and healthy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This clarified butter is true magic! It tastes so much better than regular butter, it is organic, lactose and casein free. The price is very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4933004459497253989 on Nov 07, 2013

Great value, high quality product. LOVE that it's been tested for casein & lactose levels. Transported really well internationally. Will be ordering more. Thank you

Simply divine

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Nov 07, 2013

I am very impressed with this product. It is very smooth and tasty. I love to cook with it and I like the smell it gives off very much. As I am casein intolerant this is a perfect option for me. Will buy it again. Highly recommended.

Perfect for cooking steaks.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

I usually cook with cocoa butter, but when I have steaks, I want to cook it with butter. This is the healthiest and best tasting alternative, I and I love it.

Чудо масло!

Posted by Temika on Oct 25, 2013

У малыша непереносимость казеина, но гхи в нашем случае просто спасение, я не фанат топленого масла и его запаха, но у этого масла запах не ярко выражен.

Golden Ghee

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews