10% Off Orders Over $40!

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

Ghee

Posted by 4749357837328315197 on Oct 13, 2013

Good butter alternative for lactose intolerant and to use for cooking and baking. It has a creamy texture and doesn't need to be kept in the fridge like regular butter.

can't miss it.

Posted by Reviewer2131678 on Oct 15, 2013

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.