Great value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I use it to cook almost everything in the house so find it the best value compared to other products on the market.

oil

Posted by Reviewer2507884 on Jun 30, 2012

really like my child

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!

Cooking with Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2912423 on Feb 28, 2012

I use it to saute vegetables, it's great. The vegetables are not greasy like when I use olive oil & ghee does not turn brown like regular butter.

Great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 22, 2011

I love the Organic Ghee. It easy to cook with (no burning as it's clarified) and good for the bones.

Delicious!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I ordered this, but it's absolutely delicious. Eaten straight from the jar it tastes like dairy toffee, and used for cooking it's just like butter. Add a spoonful to fresh hot coffee instead of milk and blend up in a high speed mixer for a delicious creamy breakfast drink!

Love your site

Posted by Reviewer2283690 on Jan 03, 2012

good for crab legs!

best ghee ever

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Feb 09, 2012

You can see the quality of the product immediately. To buy again.

For LCHF fans

Posted by Reviewer2551095 on May 25, 2011

In my opinion this is a better choice for butter! Since starting to use clarified butter, I haven't bought common butter once.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3036152 on May 12, 2011

I've been buying this for many years. Very good Ghee. I like it better than the ones made in India