10% Off Orders Over $40!

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great base for paleos who love butter.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Ghee has been a godsend for me and my quest of paleo living. The important thing to remember with ghee (or anything that has the word butter in it) is to use it in moderation. I could go Julia Child on most dishes and use butter like it's water, so I really have to watch myself.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

Great

Posted by Caragh on Sep 29, 2013

Keeps for ages in the fridge

I love ghee

Posted by Reviewer2676859 on Mar 10, 2012

good taste, wonderful that it hopefullly comes from a good organic source. Good price!

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!