Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 5-star

healthy butter is the way to go

Posted by annieannabelle on Sep 02, 2013

I hv never tasted ghee in my life before! Now after trying this healthy ghee, I use it for most of my cooking other than olive n coconut oil! Its great for baking and for sautéed vegetable! Giving it a nice buttery flavour! Thank god for this product! I gonna ditch the butter in my fridge

Love it

Posted by 4813884118493283688 on Sep 18, 2013

I love the taste ! I'm not a big fan of butter but this Ghee organic butter is very good. It's difficult to find this quality in Montreal, ordering in iherb it's perfect for me !

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Sep 20, 2013

Makes everything you cook taste so good! It is fresh tasting and smells really good! I always try and buy this one. iherb are a great for having this product!

Great base for paleos who love butter.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Ghee has been a godsend for me and my quest of paleo living. The important thing to remember with ghee (or anything that has the word butter in it) is to use it in moderation. I could go Julia Child on most dishes and use butter like it's water, so I really have to watch myself.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.