Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Here's to better health!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 From Maryland on Dec 14, 2009

This is a well-formulated product. I took it to try to remain healthy during a time of stress, both mental and physical, and having read much about the benefits of AHCC. I believe it helped to keep me healthy during that time. I also gave it to my son who is a competitive athlete, and during training and competition times, when he has been most susceptible to illnesses in the past, he held up well. We also have a toddler in the family who regularly brings germs home. I haven't compared it to other brands of AHCC, but why not go with Quality of Life Labs. . . it seems to be what they deliver! I'm going to keep taking their AHCC and see how it goes in the long term.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1860124 From Great Britain on Dec 15, 2009

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.

Immune activator

Posted by Reviewer2477918 From Switzerland on Feb 21, 2010

it is one of the best immune activator but prety expensive

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 From Hawaii on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 From Japan on Jan 09, 2009

It seems to work well. The frequency of colds has already declined, apparently because my immune system is stronger. Right now, people seem to be getting colds more often than me, but that hasn't happened here.