New To iHerb?

Queen Helene, Mud Pack Masque, 8 oz (227 g)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2851567 on Aug 25, 2009

As a person who has no black head or acne troubles, Ive never had use for the famed mint julip masque. While I love that masque, I dont need it. The mud pack masque however is great. It does everything it promises. It tightens the areas around my cheeks and eyes, and really works great at tightening up the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines. It also cleans out my pores fantastically. Feels great just before bed, as its a very relaxing masque. Love this one.

Eh...so so

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

I don't like the smell really and I was a little more hopeful that after one use it would shrink my pores more than "just barely". I won't buy this again. I might try the Now brand because it's only clay and nothing else.

Excellent Masque

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Apr 24, 2010

I think this stuff actually makes my pores smaller. I love the way it feels when it is on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

best mask I've used in a long time!!

Posted by Reviewer2907303 on Feb 26, 2010

Really loved this mask! It is easy to use, a little goes a long way, and leaves my skin very smooth and does a good job of cleaning out my pores. Will definatly buy again!