Love them!

Posted by 5586447816563495992 on Mar 03, 2013

One of my favourite!

Yummm One of my favorites .. ! Can taste the ICING ..

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This is one of my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. Mild cinnamon flavor with a vanilla icing flavor. Very very decadent. I will buy these again. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

Taste of Churros

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on May 10, 2013

This is the second choice in several flavor of questbars. And it is AWESOME. Some people say it's chewy and hard to eat but I like its chewiness similar to that of caramels. I'm totally gonna reorder this flavor and also other new flavors too.

Cinnamon Roll QUEST bar

Posted by 5181872256336708802 on Aug 23, 2012

My favourite new flavour! Give me this anytime of the day!

Great taste!

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015

One of the best tasting protein bars available, and with pretty healthy ingredients in comparison. Just hope with the all the recent discontinuation of products by iHerb, that this does not suffer the same fate. It has been out of stock a fair while now. I have had to order from elsewhere, and the shipping is killing me.

Funny idea!

Posted by 5049839092867642748 on Feb 05, 2014

It's a funny idea to make bars that tastes like american cinnamon rolls! I like this flavor. Heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds!

Yummy

Posted by 4869452773784867389 on Apr 01, 2014

One of my favorites ! tastes like a real cinnamon roll .

Fantastic

Posted by 5400632715080281973 on May 21, 2014

This one I'm addicted to. Fantastic taste, great consistency and nutritional value.

My favorite bar, so far!

Posted by 4753321227527864030 on May 11, 2014

I am slowly, but surely, tasting and testing the Quest bars, and I must say none have disappointed me so far, especially not this one. The Cinnamon Roll is fantastic! It is my favorite protein bar of all I have ever tried before, and it's the perfect treat. Coming from a girl that has loved cinnamon rolls all her life, and actually rates them on top on the goodness scale (yes - over cakes and ice cream); try these! I approve of these bars. The flavor of cinnamon is not overpoweringly, but I like that in a protein bar. It gives the bar a smooth flavor and I don't get any bad aftertaste. These bars are from the All Natural line from Quest Nutrition, and they have a wonderfully moist and perfectly soft texture. Many people heat the questbars before they eat them, but I personally does not need to do that with the ones from the All Natural line. The Cinnamon Roll are hands down the best bars.

One of the best bars

Posted by Reviewer2564263 on Feb 07, 2015

No sucralose, good taste, like a cinnamon roll