• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00044.

• Customer Ratings

Great taste!

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015

One of the best tasting protein bars available, and with pretty healthy ingredients in comparison. Just hope with the all the recent discontinuation of products by iHerb, that this does not suffer the same fate. It has been out of stock a fair while now. I have had to order from elsewhere, and the shipping is killing me.

One of the best bars

Posted by Reviewer2564263 on Feb 07, 2015

No sucralose, good taste, like a cinnamon roll

Riquisimas

Posted by BalkisMar on Feb 03, 2015

Te apañan un snack saludable

Posted by 4656038214214937239 on Feb 02, 2015

highly impressed, tastes very good

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2958887 on Jan 21, 2015

These are one of the best Quest Bar flavors that I've tried. I love that there is no saccharine-like taste to it at all.

Quest Cinnamon bars

Posted by 5361901178242825197 on Jan 20, 2015

These are very fresh and soft. Takes like breakfast even when you don't have time to eat.

Not Quest's Best Flavor

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jan 19, 2015

Quest bars offer the best ratio of protein to carbohydrate and fat as well as the highest fiber content of any line of protein bars that I am aware of. The Cinnamon Roll is not my favorite flavor. I recommend chocolate chip cookie dough, double chocolate chunk, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate brownie, apple pie, and cookies and cream.

Very yammy, and helped me with my diet

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

I first started having Quest Nutrition bars when i was dieting after my pregnancy. These snacks made my diet much easier and my more fun, cause I didn't fee I was giving up the sweets :) I lost weight very nicely! This specific flavor is one of my favorites, goes excellent with coffee!

Great flavor, but not a fan of the texture

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Dec 22, 2014

If you like the texture of a PowerBar, then these are for you. They're chewy, but shapeless. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I ordered these, but I'm not a fan of the texture. They keep me full for a long time and give me good energy levels though, so I'll deal with the texture issue.

bon gout de canelle

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 18, 2014

le gout est agréable, la texture est tres compacte mais je pense qu'il est difficile de faire autrement avec des barres protéinés.