New To iHerb?

Quest Nutrition, Natural Protein Bar, Lemon Cream Pie, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

One of my favorite!!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jul 29, 2012

I am not a hug lemon fan but these bars wetre amazing!! I highly recommend them! Taste is great with that tiny punch of lemon.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2794561 on Aug 28, 2012

Really nice taste, love it

Best protein bar I've eaten

Posted by 4703830939087517559 on Oct 07, 2012

Love the Lemon Cream Pie bars! Delicious, filling, 20g protein per bar and no unhealthy ingredients. I'll be ordering these again.

Favourite flavour of Quest bars

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012

I like the quest bars a lot, and this one is my favourite. It's so nice to have a fruity, rather than a chocolate, vanilla, or peanut butter protein bar (like most of the bars on the market, it seems). The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of five is because 1) it doesn't have the most friendly ingredient list for some people with IBS (it has a fermentable form of fibre that can cause IBS symptoms), and 2) the nutrition facts subtract the calories from fiber. I don't like this and find it misleading, but I realise it's a fairly common practice.

Personally Not a fan- Lemon but not lemon

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Feb 13, 2014

I wasn't a fan of these bars , to me the taste was artificial and it left me with an unpleasant aftertaste. If you like that fake-ish lemon taste you may like these.